Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally.
Read the Check Point maestro and the need for hyperscale network security whitepaper to learn how traditional security appliances are no longer able to scale to meet unpredictable traffic peaks and why Check Point maestro meets growing network security needs today with:
- Unmatched scalability to meet the needs of the most demanding environments
- Flexibility and resilience by adding capacity as needed
- Simple installation and ease-of-use
Quantum Security Gateway
Check Point gateways provide superior security beyond any Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Delivers the highest-caliber threat prevention with award-winning SandBlast Zero-Day protection out of the box
- On-demand hyper-scale threat prevention performance providing enterprises cloud level expansion and resiliency on-premises
- R80.40 unified security management control across networks, clouds, and IoT increases efficiency cutting security operations up to 80%
The Quantum Spark Next-Generation Firewalls for small and medium-sized businesses
- Up to 2 Gbps threat prevention performance; always up to date protection from every threat including malware, phishing, and ransomware
- Out-of-box Zero Touch provisioning, simple mobile app for threat mitigation on the go, and easy to use management and reporting
- Combining Security & optimized internet connectivity; Wi-Fi, GbE, VDSL, & 4G LTE, performance-based routing
Quantum Scalable Chassis
Check Point 44000 and 64000 scalable Next-Generation Firewalls are designed to excel in large data center and telco environments.
- A highly flexible and modular system architecture that significantly boosts security and performance
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies, hard disk drives, and fans. Rugged rack-mount chassis
- Up to 228 million concurrent connections and 9 million sessions per second (64000)
Connecting branches directly to the cloud significantly increase security risks. Branches need to protect themselves against sophisticated Gen V cyber attacks.
- Top-rated threat prevention with 100% cyber-attack catch rate
- Five minutes to protect your SD-WAN on the Cloud or On-Premises
- Unified security architecture reduces OpEx costs up to 40% and CapEx by 20%
Quantum IoT Protect
Using Internet of Things (IoT) devices across enterprises, healthcare and industrial applications delivers productivity benefits, but it also exposes you to new cyber-threats.
- Uncover all the unmanaged and IoT devices in your network and their risks
- Enforce zero-trust policies to prevent unauthorized access and lateral movement
- Block known and zero-day attacks with virtual patching and real-time IoT threat intelligence
Provide users with secure, seamless remote access to corporate networks and resources when traveling or working remotely.
- Securely and privately access your data from anywhere with VPN
- Connect securely from any device with the user experience that your employees expect
- Configure policy and view VPN events from one console
As our networks continue to grow year over year it is driving new requirements from security management to address the needs of scalability, higher traffic rates, and increased responsiveness.
- Accommodate network growth and manage more security gateways by doubling capacity in minutes
- Rapid analysis of logs and events capable of handling over 21,000 events/sec
- Increased Memory (RAM) and new SSD storage provide faster system response when searching logs, creating reports, or viewing events
Quantum Smart-1 Cloud
Quantum Smart-1 Cloud answers the evolving needs of enterprise security management today
- The newest features are automatically updated in a unified management platform
- Seamlessly expand capacity supporting additional gateways and storage
- Security Management as a service has no installation, no upgrades
CloudGuard Cloud Network Security, part of the CloudGuard Cloud-Native Security platform, provides advanced threat prevention and automated cloud network security through a virtual security gateway, with unified security management across all your multi-cloud and on-premises environments
- Provides North-South and East-West protection of cloud assets
- Supports rapid deployment, agility, and automation of CI/CD workflows
- Consistent policy to manage security across on-prem and multi-cloud environments
CloudGuard Posture Management
CloudGuard Cloud Security Posture Management, part of the CloudGuard Cloud-Native Security platform, automates governance across multi-cloud assets and services including visualization and assessment of security posture, misconfiguration detection, and enforcement of security best practices and compliance frameworks.
- Granular, intuitive visibility into all cloud assets, networks, and security groups
- Conform to regulatory requirements and security best practices automatically
- Enforce just-in-time access based on IAM users and roles to most sensitive operations
CloudGuard provides the first comprehensive, fully automated, cloud-native workload security solution. It provides unified visibility, compliance, and threat prevention across applications, APIs, and microservices (K8s containers & serverless functions), from development through runtime.
- Secure applications & microservices to achieve zero trust
- Auto-deploy & enforce security into the DevOps pipeline
- Security across all clouds and any workload architecture
CloudGuard for AppSec
Automate your application security and API protection with AppSec powered by contextual AI. Stop attacks against your web applications with a fully automated, cloud-native application security solution.
- Eliminate false positives & remain secure
- Lower TCO with no ongoing maintenance
- Deployment to protection in hours
CloudGuard Cloud Intelligence and Threat Hunting, part of the CloudGuard Cloud-Native Security platform, provides cloud-native threat security forensics through rich, machine learning visualization, giving the real-time context of threats and anomalies across your multi-cloud environment.
- Detect activity anomalies leveraging machine learning and threat research
- Intuitive visualization, querying, intrusion alerts, and notifications
- CloudBots for rapid remediation for misconfigurations and drift
A complete endpoint security solution built to protect organizations and the remote workforce from today’s complex threat landscape
- Preventing the most imminent threats to the endpoint
- Automating 90% of attack detection, investigation, and remediation tasks
- A single, efficient and cost-effective solution, fully flexible to meet your security and compliance requirements
Check point Harmony Connect, a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution, unifies multiple cloud-delivered network security products to prevent sophisticated cyberattacks, simplify policy management and improve the user experience through high-performance security services.
- Unified networking and security with NSS top-rated threat prevention
- Cloud-based service that deploys and scales in minutes
- Best user experience with high-performance security
Delivers web security from an innovative NanoAgent® within a browser, inspecting all SSL traffic on the endpoint and preventing malicious behaviors.
- Blocks phishing attacks, malware downloads, credential re-use, and access to restricted sites
- Keeps workers productive and safe without any frustrating latency issues
- GDPR compliant, Harmony Browse assures users’ browsing history remains private
Harmony Email & Office
Complete protection for Office 365 and G Suite
- The protection you need for your cloud email & productivity suite
- The API-based solution that catches what everyone else misses
- A single, efficient and cost-effective solution for email and productivity suites
Harmony Mobile* delivers complete protection for your mobile workforce that is simple to deploy, manage and scale.
- Protecting corporate data across the mobile attack surface: apps, networks, and OS.
- Scalable and easy-to-manage security for any type of mobile workforce
- Quick user adoption with zero impact on user experience or privacy
The Infinity Portal represents a new paradigm in security management by delivering all the security capabilities of the Check Point Infinity architecture from a single pane of glass.
- Secure your entire organization with a single security management platform
- Share policies across solutions and achieve total visibility with unified logs
- Point and click to secure assets, respond to threats, and scale services
Infinity SOC provides your team with the certainty it needs to expose and shut down attacks faster, before damage spreads. Easily deployed as a unified cloud-based platform, it increases security operations efficiency and ROI.
- Expose and shutdown only real attacks
- With the industry’s most powerful threat intelligence
- No deployment, integration, and privacy pains
Infinity Unified Management
R81.10 is the industry’s most advanced Threat Prevention and security management software that delivers uncompromising simplicity and consolidation across the enterprise.
- Supporting the latest standards, including TLS 1.3 and HTTP/2
- Dedicated policy layer to easily control the decision to inspect or bypass network traffic